The US Military announced on Friday that another drug smuggling vessel was destroyed by Joint Task Force Southern Spear in the Eastern Pacific.  Three were killed in the strike, US Southern Command said. At least 43 drug boats have now been taken out, and at least 147 narco-terrorists have been killed in the Eastern Pacific and the Caribbean Sea under Operation Southern Spear since September 2, 2025. At least seven drug boats have been taken out by US forces since Venezuela’s illegitimate President was captured last month, as the United States continues its war on drug traffickers in the Southern Hemisphere. WATCH: US Southern Command said in a statement: On Feb. 20, at the direction of #SOUTHCOM commander Gen. Francis L. Donovan, Joint Task Force…

Click here to read the full article at The Gateway Pundit.

Login or subscribe today!

Login or Subscribe