The US Military announced on Friday that another drug smuggling vessel was destroyed by Joint Task Force Southern Spear in the Eastern Pacific. Three were killed in the strike, US Southern Command said. At least 43 drug boats have now been taken out, and at least 147 narco-terrorists have been killed in the Eastern Pacific and the Caribbean Sea under Operation Southern Spear since September 2, 2025. At least seven drug boats have been taken out by US forces since Venezuela’s illegitimate President was captured last month, as the United States continues its war on drug traffickers in the Southern Hemisphere. WATCH: US Southern Command said in a statement: On Feb. 20, at the direction of #SOUTHCOM commander Gen. Francis L. Donovan, Joint Task Force…
Click here to read the full article at The Gateway Pundit.
The Gateway Pundit
Founded in 2004 The Gateway Pundit is an online news publication consisting of news, commentary and analysis. Located in America's Heartland, TGP focuses on topics Heartland Americans care about. Since its founding, TGP has grown as many Americans turn to digital news sources and as many Americans continue to lose trust in the purportedly unbiased nature of older newspapers and networks, TGP is addressing this gap as a trusted news source for the stories and views that are largely untold or ignored by traditional news outlets.
The views and opinions expressed by The Gateway Pundit are not necessarily those of The Chariton Beacon.
Related Stories
Latest Articles
Upcoming Activities
- Feb 21Feb 21 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Chili & Soup Dinner, and Raffle
- Feb 21Feb 21 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
P.A acoustic // Beckett’s winery
- Feb 21Feb 21 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
National Honor Society Trivia Night and Silent Auction
- Feb 21Feb 21 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Annual Trivia Night
- Feb 21Feb 21 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Drink around the World